How we will bring your property to market
The most important step in selling your home is pricing it correctly from the onset. It’s a well- known fact that overpriced homes take longer to sell and usually sell for a lower price. Since the majority of your showings will occur in the first 30 days on the market it is crucial that your initial list price matches buyer expectations. We use advanced market analysis software to build a comprehensive report that will accurately determine the optimal list price for your home. The final list price is always up to you.
In order to get top dollar for your home you have to make your home look its best. We are here to help you identify and prioritize repairs and improvements that will provide the best return on your investment. If advisable, we can also recommend a home staging company
Our goal is to present listings to as many potential buyers as possible.
Successfully negotiating a real estate contract is more than a matter of luck or natural talent. When you receive an offer, having a broker with a proven track record of bringing buyers and sellers together can make a huge impact on your final sales price. We are specialists and skilled negotiators that can help you seek the highest price from a potential buyer who is willing to pay, as well as the best terms, shortest contingencies, fewest repairs and lowest pre-closing costs. Rather than approaching negotiations from an adversarial winner-take-all perspective, we focus on your top priorities and strive to keep emotions from over running the process. We are always present at the home inspection to ensure that your interests are represented.
Once your home goes under contract, we make sure the buyers, and their agent, follow through with their contractual obligations in a timely manner.
We follow a proven, systematic process to market our listings.
1. We hold Broker Open Houses to encourage immediate interest in the new listing. We hold public Open Houses thereafter. In all cases, we advise our clients on best practices in view of the current coronavirus crisis, always supporting any national, state or municipal requirements or recommendations.
2. MLS provides broad exposure to the marketplace. Our listings are syndicated beyond MLS to more than 12 publications and web sites.
3. Our own internet properties and listing tools are also valuable in generating buyer interest.
4. We create websites to market our listings.
5. We create video tours and publish them on MLS and elsewhere. Video tours, once ‘nice to have,’ are essential in today’s environment.
6. We present properties through effective signs and other promotional activities.
7. It is our practice to advise our sellers to continue to show properties for back up offers until the Purchase and Sale Agreement is executed.
8. To the extent possible, we carefully qualify prospective buyers to confirm that they have the wherewithal and means to complete the transaction.
9. For properties in need of repair, we screen offers for high inspection thresholds.
10. We coordinate the presentation of all offers and work with the Buyer Broker, Buyer, our Seller and both attorneys to complete the transaction. We retain funds in escrow in your behalf and release them only as authorized.