Our Fair Housing Declaration
It is our practice to:
- 1. Provide equal professional service without regard to the race, color, religion, gender (sex), disability (handicap), familial status, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.
- 2. Keep informed about fair housing law and practices, improving our clients’ and customers’ opportunities and our business.
- 3. Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded.
- 4. Inform our clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws.
- 5. Refuse to tolerate non-compliance.
- 6. Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
- 7. Develop and implement fair housing practices for our firm to carry out the spirit of this declaration.